CTX 589 - Chewing Gum Remover & Sticky Label Remover
CTX 589 is a chewing gum remover and sticky label remover which is a powerful cleaner based upon natural oils specifically developed for fast and efficient removal of chewing gums, spirit gum, fly poster glue or sticky labels or where any type of adhesive has left a mark.
Application of CTX 589 - Chewing Gum Remover & Sticky Label Remover
Chewing gum remover is also ideal for safely removing glue marks from all surfaces including fabrics, carpets, painted street furniture, paving slabs, brickwork, concrete etc.
Benefits of using CTX 589 - Chewing Gum Remover
- Chewing gum remover is based upon natural materials and is totally free from polluting CFC’s.
- Safe, Environmentally Friendly Product
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- CTX 589 is designed to breakdown the stickiness of the gum rather than destroy the gum. This enables the gum to be removed gently causing no damage.
How To Use CTX Chewing Gum Remover
- Apply Chewing gum remover direct to contaminated areas and leave for up to 5 minutes. If the surface has hardened to form a crust, scratch with a knife to enable the product to penetrate.
- Carefully scrape up the softened residues and then scrub the area with a nylon brush dampened with Chewing Gum Remover.
- Finally wipe the area clean, with a cloth. For removing fly poster paint and sticky labels, apply chewing gum remover directly to the area and allow to penetrate.
- Scrape off the softened label and using a soft cloth, nylon scouring pad or plastic scraper. Finally wipe the area clean, with a cloth dampened with Chewing Gum Remover.
- For heavily soiled pavement areas, it is recommended that a steam cleaner or pressure washer be used to wash down after spot treating with the chewing gum remover
CTX 589 chewing gum remover should be stored away from children