Euroshield TD Anti Graffiti Coatings Treatment Which Provides Long Term Protection
Euroshield TD is a revolutionary, transparent, active anti graffiti coatings treatment, which does not alter the appearance of the building or structure to which it is applied to. The active ingredients enable it to break down graffiti on contact by delaying its drying time and inhibiting its adhesion thereby preventing it from getting a grip on the treated surface. This makes graffiti far easier to remove, saves valuable time and leaves your building looking as good as it always did. Being an active coating, Euroshield does not contain polyurethane or silicons which are commonly used in simple passive and other solvent based coatings.
Euroshield anti graffiyti coating is a water based anti graffiti coatings. The formulation shields the surface and allows for graffiti to be removed with water. Euroshield T.D. is effective on porous and non-porous materials and is safe to use. The quick drying nature allows for immediate, long lasting protection. We supply this product to major graffiti cleaning companies, health organisations and local councils.
Benefits of Anti Graffiti Coatings
- Chemically breaks down graffiti on contact
- Does not alter the appearance of the building
- Full 3 coat system costs less than £1.80 per square metre
- Non flammable, very easy and safe to apply, clean equipment with water after use
- No Equipment Required to Use - Apply with a paint brush and allow to dry
- Suitable for use at Home or Commercial Applications
How To Use Anti Graffiti Coatings
Euroshield is a water based anti graffiti coatings, making it easy and safe to apply without the need for expensive equipment. It is a three coat system, normally applied with a hand held, or garden type pressure sprayer, consisting of two primer coats and one top coat. Together they provide a laminate of active ingredients which will remain active, and can protect the surface against graffiti attack for up to 5 years. Apply Euroshield to exterior painted surfaces by brush or sprayer. Coverage : Depending on surface you should be able to obtain 10-16 square metres per litre per coat. In all cases two coats should be applied. Drying time less than one hour between each coat.
For use on all porous and non-porous surfaces, e.g. brickwork, stone, rendering, painted surfaces, tiles and road signs. Will not damage reflective surfaces. As with all products of this nature we highly recommend applying a small amount to a innocuous area to ensure product effectiveness.
Long term additional benefits
- Can be cleaned up with Jet Washer
- Eliminates need for chemical cleaners.
- Simply requires high pressure water for graffiti removal.
- If Jet Washer isn't suitable you can clean up with Graffic Natrol - a non hazardous graffiti remover. Where pressure washer use is not suitable, allows for localised removal using environmental friendly cleaner Graffic Natrol.
- Eliminates “patchwork” paint : overcomes all previous attempts to obliterate graffiti with non matching paints.
- Virtually invisible will not significantly alter or visually emphasise treated areas.
- Allows surfaces to breathe.
Euroshield Anti Graffiti Coatings should be stored away from children